Our School aims to: -
· Provide a curriculum, which in its basis, direction and structure, gives expression to the Christian view of life.
· Foster cooperative and beneficial relationships between children, families, teachers, the Christian community and the wider community.
· Develop the spiritual, social, academic and physical potential of each child.
· Provide a caring environment to encourage appreciation of learning and creativity.
· Encourage the development of Christian attitudes, respect for others, caring, sharing and tolerance.
· Assist in the development of knowledge and understanding needed for future study and community involvement.
· Teach students to think and work independently and cooperatively and learn effective communication skills.
· Give recognition and approval to all degrees of improvement and achievement as well as the attainment of excellence.
· Foster a joy of living.