"A Christian Education Available for All"
Our school aims to:
- Provide a curriculum, which in its basis, direction and structure, gives expression to the Christian view of life.
- Foster a cooperative and beneficial relationship between children, family and teachers and the Christian and wider community
- Encourage the development of Christian attitudes, respect for others, caring, sharing and tolerance
- Develop fully the spiritual, social, academic and physical potential of each child
- Provide a caring environment to encourage appreciation of learning and creativity
- Assist in the development of knowledge and understanding needed for future study and community involvement
- Teach students to think and work independently and cooperatively and learn effective communication skills
- Give recognition and approval to all degrees of improvement and achievement as well as the attainment of excellence
- Foster a joy of living